Need to increase web site traffic and grow your business?
Your web site should be the central element of your marketing campaign.
- A web site presents your company's products and services and their benefit to the site visitors
- A site with a flexible design allows you to keep your product and service offerings up-to-date (with considerable savings when compared with printed materials).
- New products and services can be highlighted.
- A contact form allows you to collect sales leads and valuable feedback.
- Emails to clients can have links back to the website.
Your potential customers visit your web site to learn whether your company is the one they want to do business with. These items all contribute to the customer feeling comfortable with choosing your company:
- Your experience and education.
- Testimonials from past customers.
- Case studies on how a difficult project was handled.
- Product / service guarantees.
Your web site can be a valuable resource to your customers which gives them more reason to visit your site. Resource pages can have:
- links to useful information, like third-party informational sources that provide industry and general product information.
- Articles your company has written which are informational in nature - not sales oriented.
- Calculators (example: "how much mortgage can I afford?" or "what size air conditioner do I need?")
Below is a ramdom sampling of past Trefz Web Design projects. Clicking on the thumbnail will bring up a larger version of the screenshot. Clicking on the name will take you to the Portfolio page for more information.
Click for more portfolio details