There are a number of items you should consider in preparation for the web site design.
- What is the customer need your company is trying to satisfy?
- What are the benefits of your products / services?
- Why is your company the one the customer should select?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What is the purpose of the site?
- What is the message / feeling the web site should convey?
- Is there a company logo, tag-line, or color scheme?
- What is the content / functionality required?
- Is there a need for dynamic content (i.e. providing you with the ability to add or modify site content).
- Are there photos / graphics / text content available?
- Is the domain name selected (i.e. www.mycompany.com)?
- What are the phrases that clients would use to locate your business using Google?
During the process, we will
- Setup web hosting and domain name registration.
- Design a look and feel for the Home page which will be consistent throughout the site.
- Use content you provide to create a 'comp' (picture of the Home page showing the layout, color, images, and text) for your approval.
- Minimize page load times.
- Provide an intuitive navigation system.
- Test the web site in the popular browsers.
- Basic SEO -- Design a search engine friendly site.
Email me so we can discuss your requirements and provide a price quote. Include a description of what you are looking for in a new (or replacement) web site.